Indonesia Expat

Spousal KITAS

If you’re married to an Indonesian and the marriage is recognized by the government, you can apply for a Spousal KITAS with your spouse as your sponsor. First you need to apply for a VITAS (Entry Visa) electronically and when you enter the country, the VITAS will be converted to a KITAS at an Immigration Department. After you get your Spousal KITAS, and if you’ve been married for at least two years, you can apply for a permanent residence permit or a Spousal KITAP which is valid for 5-years.

Duration: 1-year
Extendable: Yes


Kindly fill your details below to apply stay permit administration for VISA and KITAS to start living in Indonesia

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Full Name

Related Items:

Permanent Stay Permit (KITAP)

Indonesia Expat

Researcher KITAS

Indonesia Expat

Multiple Entry Business Visa

Indonesia Expat