Indonesia Expat

Researcher KITAS

This type of KITAS is intended only for those who want to do academic research in Indonesia. This type of KITAS requires approval and recommendations from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology (Kementerian Pendidikan, Kebudayaan, Riset, dan Teknologi Republik Indonesia).

Duration: Depending on the intended stay
Extendable: Depending on the reason to extend


Kindly fill your details below to apply stay permit administration for VISA and KITAS to start living in Indonesia

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Full Name

Related Items:

Spousal KITAS

Indonesia Expat

Business Visa Single Entry Visit Business Visa (B221A)

Indonesia Expat

Family/ Dependent KITAS

Indonesia Expat