A Web seller specialised in solid wooden furniture since 2007, Tikamoon is a major player in
e-commerce in Europe and a fast-growing company generating half of its turnover in
France and half in Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and Switzerland. Tikamoon
experiences a double-digit growth yearly. All the members of our team cultivate the same
obsession: to offer quality furniture, accessible to all while respecting our human and
environmental values. To meet our growing needs, we are currently hiring a SOURCING
MANAGER to join our dynamic Sourcing team based in Yogyakarta and Semarang,
– Source new suppliers based on the company’s specific needs by using RFI and RFQ,
monitoring, visiting trade fairs, etc
– Be the lead point between Tikamoon and the pool of suppliers and ensure the proper
execution of contracts
– Resolve any commercial, financial, time and delay disputes with the suppliers – Manage and
provide effective monitoring of the suppliers’ performance through rating and assessment
– Make annual reviews and lead negotiations
– Be the key point between the French Product Team, Product Development and Quality team
– Make a periodical report to the Management
– Manage a team of four collaborators
– Frequent travels (domestic & international)
– Minimum 5 years experience in the Furniture industry
– Management’s experience in an intercultural environment
– Strong knowledge in Sourcing, minimum Master degree or relevant experience in
– Fluent in French and English (knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia a plus)
– Comfortable with data analysis, with a solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Experienced in finding solutions to problems, mature, autonomous and taking initiative
– Good communication skills & team player
– Foreigners are welcome
Employment Type – Full-time – Screening question, Must-have qualifications
• What is your level of proficiency in French?
• What is your level of proficiency in English?
• Have you completed the following level of education: Master’s Degree?
• How many years of work experience do you have using Microsoft Excel?
• Are you comfortable commuting to this job’s location?
• Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
• How many years of Furniture experience do you currently have?