Indonesia Expat

Student KITAS

If you plan to study in Indonesia, you’ll need an Indonesian Student Visa. Before you can apply, you’ll need to be accepted into an Indonesian university and have a letter of acceptance. Then you can apply for a VITAS (Entry Visa) and when you arrive, you’ll be able to convert your VITAS to a KITAS at an Immigration Office. You are not allowed to work on a Student Visa/ KITAS.

Duration: 60-days
Extendable: No
Maximum stay: 60-days


Kindly fill your details below to apply stay permit administration for VISA and KITAS to start living in Indonesia

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Full Name

Related Items:

Golden Visa

Indonesia Expat

Tourist Visa Single Entry Visit Tourist Visa (B211A)

Indonesia Expat

Spousal KITAS

Indonesia Expat