Indonesia Expat

Entertainment/Impresariat KITAS

If you’re a DJ, musician, singer, artist, or art director you can apply for the Impresariat KITAS, which allows you to work and live in the country for up to 60-days. You will however, need to have an employment agreement and a sponsor in Indonesia.

Duration: 60-days
Extendable: No
Maximum stay: 60-days


Kindly fill your details below to apply stay permit administration for VISA and KITAS to start living in Indonesia

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Full Name

Related Items:

Journalist Visa (211C)

Indonesia Expat

Family/ Dependent KITAS

Indonesia Expat

Second Home Visa

Indonesia Expat