– Beautiful views throughout house; surrounded by flower / paddy fields and forest. The relatively high altitude of the area means the climate is cooler than on the coast (aircons rarely used)
– No immediate neighbours – extreme privacy
– House designed and built by experienced New Zealand architect
– 3 separate gladaks; two within sight of the main house, ideal for visitors, older children, parents or grandparents; one further away for staff (fully self-contained). All gladaks made from robust (will not warp) 80-year old wood imported from Jogya area in Java
– Main house has 4 rooms (not including gladaks) that could be used for bedrooms, not including two separate studies. Plenty of storage space.
– Have own generator (electricity supply stable; need generator about once every couple of months for about 2 hours at a time)
– Water supply is reliable and have two large water tanks for back up (never gone dry)
– Have internet cable access, ie full internet access for all devices (modem not needed).
-4 years old
– 23.000 KWH
Price 6,4 Billion Rupiah (negotiable), please contact: 0821 2333 8372 or email [email protected]